Family Law Articles
If you are going through a divorce, custody dispute or another family law matter, you probably have many questions. Attorney Michael A. Johnson understands that, which is why he takes the time to answer his clients’ questions thoroughly. You can be certain that he will listen to your concerns and explain all of your rights and options.
To provide further information, he also includes articles that answer specific questions about Arizona family law issues, including:
- Economic woes from COVID-19 may support alimony modification in Arizona
- Do I need a qualified domestic relations order?
- Consider the pros and cons of collaborative divorce in Arizona
- Five things you need to know about child support
- Ways Arizona parents can make extra money for child support